OCIO CONNECT 2016 LOCATION
OCIO Connect 2016 is pleased to have you with us for our third annual technology and innovation conference.
The conference takes place at the Victoria Conference Centre located at:
720 Douglas St, Victoria BC V8W 3M7
GETTING TO VICTORIA
Travel From Victoria International Airport to Downtown – One Way
- Taxi – Approx. $54
- Airport Shuttle – $25
- Public Transit – $2.50
- Car Rental – As low as $26 per day
BC Ferries – Tsawwassen to Schwartz Bay
- Walk-on Passenger – $17.20
- Drive on Passenger – $68.46
- Pacific Coach Line (PCL) – $61.65 (Downtown Vancouver to Victoria)
STAYING IN VICTORIA
The Marriott Inner Harbour is OCIO Connect 2016’s accommodation partner. They are offering their beautifully appointed rooms for $149 for convention registrants. The hotel is conveniently located two minutes walking from the Victoria Conference Centre.
Book individually call toll-free at 1- 866-306-5451 and ask for the OCIO CONNECT 2016 group rate.
As this is a courtesy room block, guestrooms are held based on hotel availability. The room rate may become unavailable, without notice, before the Booking Deadline if the hotel is close to sold out during these dates.
Cancellation Policy: First night’s Room & Tax will be charged if cancellations are received 3 days or less prior to the day of arrival.
- $16 a day at the Victoria Conference Centre
- $16 a day at the Victoria Marriot Inner Harbour
EATING IN VICTORIA
Connect 2016 Provides:
- Coffee, tea, juice
- Light snacks
- Buffet lunch
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour:
- Breakfast buffet $18
- Café Coffee Shop
- Chop House $$
- Ebizo Sushi (604 Broughton St.) $
- Red Fish Blue Fish -Take Away- (1006 Wharf St.)$
- Prima Strada (230 Cook St.) $$
- Bodega Tapas (1210 Broad St.) $$
- Agrius (732 Yates St.)$$$
- Olo (509 Fisgard St.)$$$
Please note there is NO COST for the conference and registration is mandatory for entry.