COMPETE @ CONNECT
THE SECOND ANNUAL COMPETE @ CONNECT
Take the challenge! Present your compelling solution about a public sector IT dilemma. Competitors are allotted three minutes and one slide to present their solution to a panel of executive judges and an audience of 500+ peers, influencers and decision makers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Build brand and product awareness across the public sector
- Network with potential customers, users and decision makers
- Pitch and receive feedback from an executive audience
- Exclusive access to the world class OCIO Connect 2016 conference
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR’S SOLUTIONS
Last year’s compelling solutions included: using mobile devices for field staff; streamlining how records are stored, archived and destroyed; and creating an internal employee profile website that highlights specific skill-sets to promote government connectivity.
KEY DATES AND INFORMATION
- Competitors register and submit their business dilemma by September 23, 2016
- Compete @ Connect will be held at the Victoria Conference Centre on October 5, 2016, as part of OCIO Connect 2016.
- Competitors must present in person, video submissions will not be accepted.
- An optional (highly recommended) pre-competition coaching session will be held October 5th, 2016 for all registered competitors. Take this opportunity to connect with last year’s winner and do a dry run of your presentation on stage. Get the inside scoop on how to bring your presentation to the next level and work out any timing issues.
Compete @ Connect is Fierce Fun ONLY. No Contracts Will Be Awarded.
To register, email OCIOConnect@gov.bc.ca with a brief summary of the problem you’ve identified and your solution
(max 200 words).